Tuesday 21 May 2013

Sound Engineering Additional Thoughts

So here is the music that I was told about by Jess (big thank you for finding this awsome bit of music for me) which sounds really good when overlayed with my moving animatic, another thing is that it fits perfectly with my own piece and is a good base of reference for the sort of music that I would like to get as a royalty free version for finishing my piece off. I had to actually download final cut at home to add the sound to the animation, it is the latest version of the program so I had to learn in a very short amount of time how to use it to be able to properly finish my project on time but anyway that worked out okay since it is not far off some of the old versions of the program.



The music that I used is purely for the effect it has on the piece of work, I do not claim it to be mine at all and it is just a reference to music I would like to have and will work on getting in the future with more time and help composing.

No comments:

Post a Comment