Tuesday 21 May 2013

Another Two Landscape Pictures

Here are another two landscape picture that I have worked on over the course of this module, I initially intended for them to be just concept art images that I would use to create further developed sketches of with the characters being able to interact with and move around in, however the amount of time taken to draw this amount of concept art took long enough and as I think I have mentioned before with more time I could have developed more in depth illustrations on top of these initial placement shots and environments.


The below image only took an hour and 20 and is one of the last things I think I drew as part of this project. I am happy with the improvment in speed when creating these compositions as I have gotten a lot faster during this module than I even have all year. Anyway this is more the sort of thing I meant to be including in the story driven animatic because it has more of a close up personal touch to it but in the end I settled for what I had (which I was still fairly happy with) and did what I could with it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment