Tuesday 21 May 2013

Primary Research

One thing that I had forgotten about but which I remember to be an important aspect of any work load when approaching something from the start is primary research, I had thought that we would have more time to do this module than the time we were actually given, I dont think it is a bad thing that we got less time than I had thought but that I think that I could have done a lot more work to a higher standard if we had have had more time as my specific module that I am working on could be explored more and expanded upon in more depth with more time. Anyway I took a few pictures and recored a few sound files which are now on a different 503 post as that is the sound engineering blog and this one is more about the importance of primary research and the pictures I took as reference for it.

So here are a few of the textures and colours I liked in the pictures I took on one of the first few days of the 503 module.





No comments:

Post a Comment