Thursday 9 May 2013

Initial Thoughts Notes and Feedback Notes

I just found a JPG of a PSD document that I wrote on the first day of really thinking about the 503 project, it just basically says what I thought about doing before actually writing the proposal form for the dropbox submission we had to do telling the tutors what project we were thinking of working on. I dont think I strayed from these initial notes as I knew exactly what I wanted to do in this project as opposed to normally having to really think about what I want to do in other projects.



These are the notes I took from our first feedback session from what people thought about how I am doing with the project and what I still need to do to be finished, I think I got some good feedback and advice but when I have got more work done I think I would get more efficient feedback to really round off what needs to be finished in my project. 



No comments:

Post a Comment