Wednesday 30 January 2013

Green Screen Filming Day 2

These are some shots I took while in a lesson learning about how to green screen, I tried keeping in perspective the roles that each person would be doing in the actual filming of the actors when it came to it and decided that I would be best as a team leader trying to keep people organised and telling people when to shut up and when to move fast, the other roles were things like filmers, equipment movers and things like that, this is why I stuck to my own role and kept everything going smoothly on the day of filming which I think I did not too badly.
















                                         
                                                            Spartacus: Blood And Sand


A thing that I had a little look into when it came to green screen filming in the industry is the amount of green they actually use in big scale productions, I found that there were screens as big as houses in some of the production of spartacus, I knew they did big screens but i really didnt know how big until I saw this. This made me think about my own work and how I could have done with a bigger screen when I filmed because of the movement in some of the action scenes I did and how they had to be cut down a little and made shorted clips just because the green screen wasnt big enough.

I also learnt about the camera angles and shots used in action films and how they use panning and zooms to give certain feelings to the shots, things like dominance and cowardice can be incorporated better when used with certain camera angles and movements and I have been trying to incorporate these into my own video.


No comments:

Post a Comment