Monday 28 January 2013

AE Lesson 3

In lesson 3 of the after effects workshop lessons we learned about Ease in and Ease out as well as making easier motion paths when it applies to objects coming back on themselves, we also learned about how the different keyframe assistants worked and why we might need to use them, we looked at a little more in depth animation with the basic attributes of solids and we also looked at linking layers to other layers and why that would be useful in certain situations also. 

I have again made all of the notes on the actual JPG image and have found this to be quite a useful lesson in terms of steps forward to my overall understanding of AE.

I have also come to like AE as a program as it has been called the Photoshop of moving imagery, and as I love Photoshop as a program I am compelled to like this also. But seriously I do enjoy using this program and hope we have enough time before submission to really get to grips with the program and really play around with it and test its potential.


No comments:

Post a Comment