Monday 28 January 2013

504 Initial Notes On The Module


These were some of my initial thoughts on the 504 module when I got past the 'I dont like the sound of this' stage and decided to focus on the 'What can I actually get out of this' process. I decided to write a list of a few of my favorite things I would have liked to have focus on during this module, I then realistically selected the ones I like the idea most of out of them and also which ones were feasible to do without going too far astray from the brief.

I think it will end up around the Halo universe and Sci Fi side of things because thats what I think the brief will limit me to, this is fine as it is on my list of things I would like to do and therefore will be able to get a lot of work done but also enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment