Tuesday 29 January 2013

Green Screen Filming Day 1

I thought that I would take a few pictures during the outdoor filming session as I knew I would be blogging about it later, also it helps me remember what we did for that day where I can articulate on how we worked and how absolutely cold it was filming all day.


I had a unique experience filming my own work as I wanted to do a specific kind of video and therefore had to direct the shots myself for a time, where Annabeth stepped back and said 'this is your directing time' and she just let me tell everyone what I wanted them to do and it was quite fun saying action, cut and take 2! 


I used my own actor as well so it was again a mix of trying keep everone happy and get the actor and my scenes done in the timeframe the actor had to shoot in, this involved talking to people in the production team and arranging time slots in which we would shoot our footage to work around and find a compromise where everyone would be happy, it all worked out in the end I think was a good experience being a semi director of 20+ people for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment