Monday 28 January 2013

Cyborg Concept 2

This was a piece I really enjoyed making, I did the initial rough sketches based on the web image I found for the search Cyborg, this came up with a semi decent picture which I thought would be a good place to start working from as reference. 

I created the big bulky looking robot first which can roughly be described as a warhammer 40k space marine and then I did a little more research into cyborgs and remembered that Star Wars' General Grevious was one. I then did the second sketch based on the idea of Grevious' look and gave him a chainsaw, this would have been a cool character to model as it would have had interesting and maybe hard to model parts as well as parts that would need unique rigging that I have not treed before. 

I will have to think about which one better suits the role and impression I am going for from the cyborg character in my scene. But overall I liked the work that I produced here and think that it shows a good development of my ideas and where I might end up on a character in the near future.


No comments:

Post a Comment