Monday 22 October 2012

PPP2 Research





When we where asked to look in the library for PPP inspiration and things to blog about, I found this magazine. It is called ImagineFX and features some really cool concept art and detailed processes on how to create work like this. the thing I like about the concept art in this book is how it done quite simply but still gives the impression of detail, shown in the image below and to the left there are a few very simple steps to creating a multi layered environment concept art, I will look into this type of working in the future and see how I can add the processes and maybe some of the style into my own work. Below also is a few artist statistics, it is sometimes nice to put faces and names to the work I am always seeing online that impresses me, it is also good that a magazine is featuring the artists as well as their work and seems a good way to market yourself. This is what PPP2 this year for me is all about, I will be looking for more things like this and maybe soon even trying to get myself featured in magazines as these people do and trying to market myself in the big open world.












I tried this style for myself and found it was quite easy and nice to do, It is especially good for concepts as they are quick and get the rough point across easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment