Monday 8 October 2012

Airship Concept


This idea is what we have mostly settled on, the idea of the Airship environment. Since this is our direction now I did a more defined concept of what our airship could look like, I also did a colour scheme I liked the look of, the colours I noticed kind of mirror the colours of the character Boba Fett which I totally did accidentally but think that if you were to look more into why Boba has the armour colours that he has, there would be definitive reasons and backstory to it.






I like the fact that the colours of the ship give an impression of what the ship is used for, I put a few of the ideas down that I thought the colours of the ship could represent.











This is what I was shown by a fellow student of what they thought my ship design reminded them of. I think the colour scheme is close and it was completely unintentional but gives off the right impression of what I want the ship to be.
This is a picture of Boba Fett whos colour scheme is the same as the ones I have done and of the ship above. He also has a slightly rusted look to his armour and would like to replicate this effect and see if it works in my own designs and sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment