Friday 12 October 2012

Moving Forward With Machinima

After we presented our ideas, moodboards, concept art and everything else me Andy and Joel have done as a team, we were given feedback from the rest of the class about how we could improve upon our work and what other ideas we could do or follow. Surprisingly we didnt have much critisism about our storyboard or general animation idea at all and so all we were really told to do was more concept art following what we have focused on the most, this being the airship concept. Since I have done quite a few pieces of concept art showing other ideas I had at the start of this project, we as a group dont need to catch up on any of that or go back and change or explain how we got to where we are with our ideas, so all there is to do is move forward.

    




I moved forward with this piece of concept art, it is of what the inside of the air/spaceship our scene is set in could look like. I am quite happy with the piece because it was also a test of perspective that I feel I have done quite well and it feels good to know I (at least I feel I am) improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment