Thursday 11 October 2012

Machinima Moodboard


So I decided that it would be a good idea to create my own storyboard and show it to the rest of my group to show what, in my head the project is to me. These pictures show the kind of theme and atmosphere that I want to show and get across to the audience in this project and think if we play this right, then we have the opportunity to showcase all of our skills in this creative industry and get our techniques right.

I was going to draw up a storyboard but with the tight schedule we are on with this project we decided to divide all of what needed to be done in to equal portions. I normally like doing storyboards but with the time it would have taken me to create an up to scratch standard one I could do a lot more of a different aspect of the project. This is showing the better time and group management there is in the second year of this course, and really makes you appreciate the value of having a good team and direction in the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment