Monday 29 October 2012

Finalizing Concepts

Because I know what my focus is going to be I have been trying to steer myself a little more in that direction as much as I can, that is the direction of concept art and development of game ideas. I took a little time out of my busy schedule to draw some more art on what an idea for the space/airship we are designing might include and look like. Mainly what inspired me to draw this though was some art in black and cream that I saw in a book in the library (which I have also blogged about) and thought I might be able to replicate the style in my own ideas and designs, I think I managed this quite well and am happy with this finished piece and will be handing it in at the end of the module with the rest of my work. 


And just as a little more in depth as to what it actually is a piece of concept art about, it is of a character in maybe a bio suit in a recreational garden where members of the ship can go for a walk and see organic life as opposed to the usual interior of a ship that are used to, it might also be where the oxygen for the ship is produced, and it is on the outside of the ship with a giant see through dome above so someone in this garden can look up into space if that want to and just generally overall get a feel of space and freedom when they need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment