Thursday 13 October 2011

Photography Lesson 2

This is the new stuff i learned to do with a camera.


Trying here to get my model in a pose i could use for concept artwork. Also using a lightbox workspace that is typically used for presenting items that would be sold.


Another perspective and depth of field study.


Again i am posing my self for an idea of concept art. I used the only one of the lamps without the soft light cover from one direction to give myself more dynamic shadows on one side. This is also the pose i used in my character/background composition on photoshop.


The final and one of my favourite tests was the 15 second low aperture exposure shot using the neon lights. this picture was taken over 15 seconds while i moved a light around behind the model and it has a pretty cool end effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment