Thursday 20 October 2011

Flip Book Finally

My first digital animation. I have made flip books in the past which is why this one probably seems to be stick man orientated but this is the first time i have had to put muscles and armour on any flip book character so it was a new challenge to me, i now fully appreciate how long and how much effort it takes to make even a 2 second long animation which is what this one is.





These are my sketches in illustrator of the storyboard for my animation, the above one is a very quick stick man sketch of what i intended to happen and below is a more defined 3 images which show key points in the sequence. I found out the above storyboard would have taken way too much time and would exceed the amount of pages we were given to work with so i shortened it and thats where i got the 3 images below from, which i think narrate the animation well.



No comments:

Post a Comment