Tuesday 18 October 2011

Artist Study - Baron Tieri

These images are the work of Baron Tieri i found this artist again on fuck yeah concept art and decided to add him to my artist studies because i really like his perspective work shown in the top image and how you can tell the angle at which the camera is at and how there is a great sense of perspective, it is perticularly relevent to me at the moment because i have been working on my perspective drawing and is a good source of reference to keep in mind.

The image below is particularly useful as a study because at the moment i am working on improving my perspective work so i have used this image as reference.


This is a good character + landscape artwork that relates to my work as i have a similar idea in mind for a final piece.


More stunning character artwork.


barontieri.com/.webloc

No comments:

Post a Comment