Thursday 20 October 2011

Artist study - Game of thrones

After my presentation crit i was told that my concept artwork with my character in his background reminded someone of the prison from the series game of thrones, i thought about it and yes it is much like it so i decided to post a few pictures which are artwork from the series and fit in well with the feel of my characters world and environment. I also based my characters facial features on the main character in the series Eddard Stark (Sean Bean) 



A good depiction of the character in a cold environment, would have been good to produce some work with my character in the same position/situation.


A landscape picture that can be seen to be like the work i have done on landscape for my characters environment.


Some very good line art that i would like to have a go at doing with my own environment. It was done by the production company: Elastic and the Director of the animation at the start of the series episodes Angus Wall. This is a link to the amazing digital introduction to Game of Thrones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7L2PVdrb_8


Some artwork of the prison from one of the episodes, this is much like my character and environment i have done in my final piece, i like that it is coincidentally similar as i am a fan of Game of Thrones and would enjoy transitioning into creating art from the series to do with work i am producing for my Uni modules.

No comments:

Post a Comment