Monday 24 October 2011

Characters Face and Additional Poses

I was told after my presentation crit that i didnt have any work on my characters face, i suddenly realised wait i dont have any work on my characters face. Faces have always been a problem for me to draw unless i plain copy them so i decided to take the 25 facial expressions test, well 5 or 6 of them at least, this is what i produced. I also based my character around the facial features of Sean Bean as he has always been one of my favourite actors and characters in films. This also ties in with my Artist study on Game of Thrones as Sean Bean plays Lord Eddard Stark a king in the series and he has the elements and lives in the cold environment which i think my character could easily relate to.

I have also put up a few of my extra sketches which may add to the feel of the character in the way he stands or kneels, they are very basic as i have not worked any further on them than pencil and scanning in.



No comments:

Post a Comment