Thursday 20 October 2011

Artist Study - Aeonsend + Jer Mohler

I decided to blog about this artist because they were the number 1 winner for the gears of war concept art competition, they won $10,000 for this piece and the artist said it took them hours upon hours which i think means around 20-30 hours worth of work. It is also a good example of light / dark shading and awesome digital concept work with is all things i am interested in and would help me improve myself in these fields.



Aeonsend.webloc

today.deviantart.com/dds/#/d4b15g8.webloc

The Artist that won third place in the same competition was Jer Mohler and i have decided to add this person to my studies because they have a unique style that won them 3rd place and grabbed my attention, i have never tried this comic book style of art but still respect the skill and dedication that comes with producing the quality of art.


jermohler.deviantart.com/.webloc

No comments:

Post a Comment