Monday 31 October 2011

Artist Study - Jinx

I found some really cool images on DeviantArt showing body proportion and took a few images to post on this blog as study, they are useful to me because i am always trying to better myself when it comes to body and hunan proportions and the way the artist has done it in their own work is good in my opinion. Also the simplicity and elegance of colours in the second image is something i would like to try and capture in my own work and this picture is a good source of reference to me. The only problem is that i tried the link i had taken to get more information on the artist but it doesnt seem to work and i tried looking for the artist again on DeviantArt but couldnt seem to find them again, this is their work though and i like it :P.



                                                                     jinx-star.webloc

No comments:

Post a Comment