Wednesday 21 May 2014

PPP3 Showreel Research

Since we are required to make a showreel for submission for this PPP module I did a little research on youtube as to how I might make a concept art showreel since they are not macing images and not as easy as a VFX breakdown showreel. I found this below showreel which does quite a good job of marketing the artist as well as the work included. I feel that I need some fantasy genre music as it would fit my work best, and maybe a look into the 3D images that are shown in this showreel, I will be finishing my showreel soon and will discuss the aspects I have incorporated and why and the ones I have not and why.



This video was one of the few I actually managed to find, this indicates also that it is not a common practise to do. Although I imagine I may not use a showreel as my primary way of marketing myself, I will be exploring the possibility of one and will have one at hand in case a situation requires it.

No comments:

Post a Comment