Tuesday 20 May 2014

PPP3 Jaime Jones Art

I have recently learned about a highly acclaimed concept artist Jamie Jones, his work is outstanding and his concepts are amazing, I feel that his technique can be achieved but his imagination and ideas for compositions will be a much harder thing to learn, I find myself lost in the stories his art tells, this is something I feel I am missing in my own works.

Here is his primary website - www.artpad.org

Since I am making a website for presenting my work after university, I can learn a lot about how his things are presented. Keeping a viewer interested and keeping the website easy for a visitor to use is an essential part of a successful website, as well as good work to show on it of corse. A few of his works which I found particularly inspiring are below. Again his site (above) is absolutely worth a visit, and the list of well known studios that have worked with him is inspiring.




No comments:

Post a Comment