Thursday 22 May 2014

PPP3 Kekai Kotaki Interview - CrimsonDaggers.com



Finding interviews with some of the masters of concept art can be very tricky, I have followed this artist for a number of years and only just come across the second video he is interviewed in ever, or at least that I can find. Listening to every bit of advice they can give always helps and with this interview being a 2hr long one, of which I am half way through, I think I will find it very useful and learn a lot from. The interview is not only about Kekai Kotaki's artwork but also how he got to where he is, it seems that he had a rather humble start and didn't get to the place he is at straight away. From the sounds of things he had dedication, a little luck, and a lot of skill to get to where he is now. All things I have realised I need to have to get to where I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment