Sunday 4 May 2014

FMP Thumbnail Game Planning

Here is a quick storyboard sketch of how I imagined the game to play through early on, it basically shows the different loading screens as well as telling the player how to play and what they are meant to do. It pretty much tells how the actual game itself plays out which is good because that means it is accurate and I have not strayed too far from my initial visualisation. I would have liked to have done a storyboard for the end of level idea I had which was an animatic with dialogue or with text which tells the story you are currently playing an experiencing but in a different format, this would have been like the 'cutscenes' part of the game and if developed fully may have been more than just animatic, and 3d models used instead, some games though do use animatics instead of 3d animation but it really depends on the style of the game and how the developer wants it to come across, so I think maybe an animatic would have worked better anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment