Wednesday 26 March 2014

FMP Unity Development 2

I knew that I would have to explore all of the aspects that come in a usual exploration/adventure game, and with those things, the skybox being one that I have not looked at yet, I looked at possible other options that might suit my needs better. I played with different default skyboxes in my game environment but they are primarily used for showing sky and far away objects above horizon level. I decided that a simple plane placed at the right distance and at the right angle would work perfectly well for my own project, since the camera is in a locked position and can not move out side of the boundaries or see more than one plane in the entire scene.


This is the background image I quickly drew up to use, it works perfectly well for what it is used for… finish later




No comments:

Post a Comment