Wednesday 26 March 2014

FMP Bridge Design Moodboard

This is the mood board I did before actually creating the bridge asset in Maya, I was quite Tolkien inspired again as I had recently watched The Hobbit and wanted to add some sort of stonework into the design of the bridge, based on the amazing stonework in the Hobbit films. I also referenced other stone bridges which helped me when painting the floor texture of my own bridge. One thing I found though was that the colours of each of the bridges did not conform to one colour scheme, but instead had an individual approach based on what the rest of the environments colour scheme had in store. This made me think that I should try to keep my colour scheme relevant and use the blues and whites that I imagine in my head as well as what I have found referenced mountain colour schemes of mountains to look like.


No comments:

Post a Comment