Sunday 9 March 2014

FMP Artbook Template



Here I am looking at other art books as reference for my own art book when it is completed. I like the layout and colours of the Thor: The Dark World art book and the fact that everything in it is contextually fitting, all of the words and the aesthetic design of the book is norse based and fits well wight the norse based films storytelling. I feel that I should do the same with my own art book, get the aesthetic design to fit my project that is, I may try what they have done here and keep a balanced colour scheme in fitting with the colours used frequently in my project. I have also thought about the page size of my own art book and found that square pages will work well for the type of book I am aiming for. Below are a few more images from the book that I liked and may incorporate in my own book in my own way.










No comments:

Post a Comment