Wednesday 26 March 2014

FMP Character Moodboard

I realised that I have not blogged much of the characters development or source for ideas yet so here is the initial character mood board I used for a few of the character designs. I knew that I wanted my character to be the 'Hero' body build which is more muscular than an average man, and I knew that I wanted him to not fit in well with his environment, so I had to choose a design that stood out from what a man might typically be found wearing in a mountainous environment. I created a few characters which fit the description of 'stranger to the land' some of which will be blogged about shortly and which have bright colours and loose clothing which would not typically be found in a colder environment. The mood board was a good practice as it helped me define the muscular build of the characters and work from there.



No comments:

Post a Comment