Thursday 28 February 2013

After Effects Title Sequence


I think I have mentioned this before but I wanted to create an after effects sequence that has the feel of production quality material, but I unfortunately ran out of time at the end of the module, my main idea was to paint in PS layers the images that are about and have them independently moving in the image to give a kind of overview of what will happen in the 1 min video but in the first 5 seconds of it, this method is done in the Spartacus' end credits and I know I have mentioned Spartacus before but it is totally one of my favourite shows of all time and also one of the few things I can actually clearly remember to use AE in their end and start sequences. If I had more time I would have really liked to have done this but will be exploring it further next projects as well as painting the images myself instead of using stills that have been cut out of images which is what Spartacus does and what I decided to do as a last resort but what I again found out that I didnt have enough time to do.




I decided to combine two posts together and include this video that someone has made as a fan version of the AE end sequence to Spartacus as I couldnt find anywhere the actual ending. This is generally what I have been talking about for all these posts and the kind of thing I want to be making soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment