Wednesday 20 February 2013

Creating Aspects In Maya

While I was working on my interior I thought about extra elements that I could add that we weren't taught that might complement my finished scene, I did indeed add a fog layer based on the things I learned in this tutorial but decided in the end to keep it turned off when rendering out the scene from the cameras because I could add it in AE if I actually wanted, it was good to know how to create certain elements in both programs especially when they are totally different platforms to each other and think it was a good exercise to go out and find work that I could apply to my own work from first hand sources of people who are in or are trying to get into the Maya modelling industry.


http://www.3dworldmag.com/2011/06/24/create-a-ground-fog-effect-in-maya/

No comments:

Post a Comment