Sunday 2 December 2012

Concept Art Aftermath

With the little amount of time I had left after animating all the scenes my character had to be in, I decided to draw a little concept art of what could have happened after the incident which occurs in the machinima. At the end of the machinima the ship that the scene is set in, blows up. The animation ends there but I thought it would be cool if I added a little bit of a teaser to what happens after the end of the animation. This art is a study of practice as well as a little bit of extra work towards the 505 module. I learned more about the dodge and burn tools in this exercise which is what I used very roughly to create the image at the bottom. Overall I am happy with this quick drawing and think I want to improve in this type of artwork in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment