Tuesday 22 May 2012

My end of year evaluation


As well as my own evaluation on the PPP module I had to do a presentation expressing my views and experiences on the entire year. I had, like everyone else, a limited amount of time to make what I wanted to make for the presentation. I utilised my time and decided to use my old game space for the 406 module because when i made the game space I already had the intention of using it to also create my presentation. This worked out well for me as the quality of the game level was high and the pictures i included are entirely relevant and in my opinion (i don't really know) interesting to listen to me talk about. I feel I did rather well elaborating on the 50+ pictures i included in the scene and feel that this course has really helped e open up to presenting my work in front of people as i was terrified of doing so at the start of the year but it doesn't really bother me now at this stage, in fact I enjoyed presenting my work and letting everyone experience what i have created, this was my aim and goal to get out of the course and am really happy that at even a small level i achieved this and look forward to presenting more in the second and third years and eventually presenting my work out in the world and industry, and being confident about it.


This was the game space I presented and think it quite well showed how I work and how I interact with work and present it.

No comments:

Post a Comment