Sunday 13 April 2014

FMP Worldbuilding Extra Notes

These images are of imaginary history or stories that I had my friends and some family write, the purpose of this was to get a diverse range of storytelling from professional and not so professional writers alike, I knew that if I had written everything myself, not only would it not be as good as I think it is now, but also that it would have been too much an amount of work to complete to a good standard and would not have things that I myself would not expect to be in there. I have found that including more people to something makes for a more rich and diverse experience and lore writing is no different, especially when it comes to fantasy worlds where nearly anything imaginable is possible. Credit goes to David Ryan (image 1 and 2), Jess Watson (Image 3 and 4), Jaimie Schofield (image 5 and 6) and I wrote most of the place names in the last image which is not exactly storytelling but was an important aspect of creating an entire region of a world to contextualise the the game space and story accompanying it.








No comments:

Post a Comment