Sunday 13 April 2014

FMP Finalised Artbook Format


The above notes are what I finalised on when trying to decide what the formatting of my art book should be, I have completed everything that I needed to, to meet all of the goals I set for finishing the art book, this means that I just need to organise and neaten everything up before submitting it. This could take a few days because as it stands the book reaches 87 pages, I will try my best to complete these to their fullest but may have to leave it at a stage I am happy with before going back and finishing it fully for the end of year exhibition. 

Anyway below is one of the finished formats I will be using in the book, the writing at the moment is just a placeholder, I will be making my own notes as well as collecting other peoples opinions on my work to fill the space and keep the book interesting. As well as get real opinions and advice as to what could have been done better as well as what has been done well and anything else they wish to write.


No comments:

Post a Comment