Wednesday 9 April 2014

FMP Character Modelling Tutorial

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5wOI9aVTug


After I had done a fair amount of level design and world building, I decided to finally model and animate the character design that I had decided upon earlier in the project. Since it has been a while since I animated, modelled or rigged a character I used this tutorial to help me get going again and also try to keep up good practice. The video is one of a series of 10 which I have also gone through to help me with the modelling process. Below is a screenshot of an early stage at which my character model was at, I decided after this point to create a video showing how I modelled the mesh and think that it will help me point out my weaknesses and areas of improvement in the future, which I will elaborate on in a later post as this is a very early stage of development.


No comments:

Post a Comment