Friday 16 November 2012

New Brushes Test

This is me first testing the new brushed I downloaded with an online paid for tutorial video, I have never worked with custom brushes before and was very excited when I unzipped these from the file folder. I decided to do a blog about this because it is another steppingstone in becoming a good 2D visual artist and illustrator and will again expand my knowledge of how to use Photoshop to a more professional and expert level.

 
This was the initial go I had with the brushes and it was mainly a test to see what each of them did, I will be using them in a more refined and expert way when I work on my next piece of work, but overall with 5 mins I dont think it came out too bad for a test which is why I also used this image in this blogpost.

No comments:

Post a Comment