Thursday 15 November 2012

Halo 4 Study And Artwork

Keeping up with my new tradition of buying special edition games for the artwork that comes with them, I decided to buy the Halo 4 special edition copy. I also tried doing a little bit of concept art for the halo universe in a style I have not tried before, it turned out not too bad but I am not particularly happy with it, the picture took me about an hour to do before I got bored and said it was finished.


Here is a phone picture of the startup icon for the halo game on the xbox dashboard. I have played the game for 60 hours it says in the statistics menu, and overall it is not as good as the previous titles and not as good overall as I had expected. It is conforming to the new fast paced games like call of duty that are being produced more and more rapidly these days and think it has lost its integrity a little bit.


Here is a picture of the items that came with the special edition of the game, I was quite disapointed with the 5 or 6 flimsy bits of paper that came with the game. It feels like games today are losing their integrity and becoming all profit and being churned out without any real thought as to the history or the old feel of the story that made the game good to start with. Halo was a slower more thought about game but seems to be moving faster and faster and is feeling more and more hollow as the series goes along, I am unsure weather I will be continuing to buy and follow the series as I feel like the good part of the halo universe has been lost.



No comments:

Post a Comment