Saturday 25 February 2012

Artwork for my 2nd game idea

So this is my second idea based on the idea i had earlier from watching the 3:10 to Yuma, it basically is set in a western environment and focuses on the interior of a Hotel or Inn, im not sure how i can incorporate a fantasy tower into this idea but i really do like the idea as a whole.



I have a mood board which further expresses my idea of a western themed game space which is in my PP presentation blog. I feel that it needs to be included here also.



I understand that this idea was completely influenced just by the one film but it has become more than that, i started thinking about the opportunities and challenges that would come with creating an interior to a building instead of the exterior, i was thinking about how there would have to be a much higher scale of detail if the game space is much smaller and have always been a perfectionist and this would be a better project for me to undertake altogether.


No comments:

Post a Comment