Saturday 25 February 2012

Another game space idea

Another game space idea i had was an old western style tavern or hotel, i recently watched the film 3:10 to Yuma which is one of the best western films i have seen and it got me thinking, this would be a good chance to branch out and do something a little different from my usual fantasy related work. I also thought even if i decided not to do something different from my usual work it would still work as an expansion on the work i have done previously (Character in an abandoned castle from the earlier module of character artwork). Since the start of the course i have kept all my concept artwork based around the same idea of a particular fantasy world/universe that i have created, i even wrote a short backstory to it in an earlier module, if i decide to do the castle idea it will directly link to previous work as the environment and landscapes will be similar and an expansion on work i have done before, but if i decide to go with the western theme it could still be part of the universe i am keeping my concept art within but maybe a different reigon or part of the world. This way of keeping my ideas based in the universe i have created helps keep me organised but also always keeps me thinking new things and trying to be as original as possible as i want my work to be unique.



No comments:

Post a Comment