Saturday 19 October 2013

PPP3 Work over the summer

Over the summer I have worked on a few styles of digital painting that I want to advance in, I have been again looking at digital art tutorials online and have generally been keeping practice up. A few things I am quite happy with that I have recently started doing are portraits, I started doing them just for fun but then when a portrait I did of the actor Tom Hiddleston as Loki and it gathered a little bit of popularity on DeviantArt I decided to do a few more, some of which are below.




I have been a lot more active online the past few months as I have kept up with posting on DA and have even started up a few other accounts on sites like Twitter, Conceptartworld and CGHub. This really helps with keeping up to date with what new artists are doing to become recognised and makes it easier to understand what level I have to be at to break in to the industry. Anyway I am happy with the work I have done and feel that as long as I keep up my practice then Ive got a lot more to give than a few portraits :P.


No comments:

Post a Comment