Sunday 20 October 2013

PPP Freelance Invoicing



http://enliighten.com/blog/freelance-basics-invoicing-with-billings/

So I have been spending my time usefully and looking up good ways to start professionally keeping track of any work I have or might have in the future, Daarken as usual did a really useful tutorial on how to use the Mac only program Billings, I have downloaded this and given it a go and think that it is good for what it does.



What it does is keeps a record in an easy to tell apart sort of graph that you can edit and update easily, it has split sections and timed sections and basically anything that you could perceive needing in an invoicing program.

I am glad that I found this as it is one less thing to worry about when going out in to the industry and am sure it will be a big help in the near future (Hopefully) :P

No comments:

Post a Comment