Monday 21 October 2013

CoP 3 Proposal

This is my updated proposal form for the context of practice project I am working on at Uni now, it is basically the third year essay I need to write and will consist of about 7000-9000 words (woohoo). I decided I didnt want to let this essay be like the others in the sense that I would put it off for a while and not really want to do it unless I have to so I thought hard about what I could write about that really inspires me and that I find interesting. I came up with archetypes in games, I have always wanted to do some form of game art and specifically it has been game characters that I have connected with and which inspire me. 

With the proposal form completed I can get straight to work on initial sketches and ideas, this will all be going into my thought process work which I will reflect on and advance further with written research. I have been told to go out and get as many sources and research as possible before diving into the practical element of the dissertation but I think I will be fine doing a little bit of practical work first as I know how hard this module will be to motivate myself to work at and so I have to have a little bit of incentive to at least break into the workload and think that my work will work best for me. 

I think the proposal for explains what I want my project to be about fairly well and with it complete feel a lot better and ready for the bulk of the module. Now just to write 9000 words...


No comments:

Post a Comment