Tuesday 27 March 2012

Social Media and Communication Lecture


The notes i took during the social media and communication lecture, this was a rather interesting lecture and related very much to us as it talked about Facebook and the communication age which we are all very much a part of.

I personally am not a big fan of facebook, i find its use a little limited to gossip, dont get me wrong it is very useful for making connections and arranging things but i find it is all a bit too superficial for my liking. I will long on maybe once every two months but dont want the fact that i dont really like superficial gossip to get in the way of opportunities that may arrise by making connections with people, which is why i will probably make a educational/connections version of my facebook account to make it a little more practical and useful.

*I had labeled this post OUDF401 it is now correctly labelled 402*

No comments:

Post a Comment