Monday 12 March 2012

3D Artwork Study

Since the project we are working on is based in Unity and Maya I found a few cool pictures in Deviantart that are done using 3D modelling software and wanted to comment, compare and talk about their composition and how it relates to my own work.

The first piece which I came across which caught my eye was this. A highly detailed interior of a posh building, as i said i found this on Deviant art and thought i stood out because of the high level of quality compared to some of the other stuff you can find on that site. Because of my first hand experience with texture wrapping things i can understand the level of work that went into creating such nicely textured objects.




The terrain editor in unity can create environments just like this one. Which I will be trying to duplicate when I come to creating my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment