Friday 23 March 2012

Mists of Pandaria Beta Test

Since I opted in for the Blizzard game Mists of Pandaria beta, I thought it would be a good idea to review what I thought of the game since I was accepted into the beta and got to test all of the new content or at least a portion of it that Blizzard had to offer.

I took a few screenshots while in the game and this is what I initially found.

Well it seems since my hard drive has broken, I have taken a screenshot from google to elaborate a little bit on.


This is the initial starting area of the beta and i found straight away that the game was completely over populated because clever blizzard decided to make 4 servers for about 3 million people, apart from the lag issues and overcrowding, the game was overly similar to that of the game already, there didn't seem to be any direct improvements that i could see so after a short 5 mins on the beta i decided to leave it there and do some work on my OUDF406 module, creating objects and textures for my environment. 

I think overall though that when the games comes out properly and a lot more of the issues that have been taken note of in the beta are fixed, then there will be opportunity for real feedback from a huge fan base to be presented and for blizzard to address these issues. 


No comments:

Post a Comment