Friday 21 February 2014

FMP Kickstarter started

I have been looking for a while now at the idea of trying to get a project I am working on funded, one of the easiest ways of doing this would be on a project start up site like kickstarter. I will be making a project on it soon (probably something related with my FMP project) to see if I can get any support and maybe break out into the game making industry at last.


There as projects that run into the millions for funding and some which are 100% funded at £500, this means it is a good site for large scale projects as well as small. A small few £100 project would be the perfect thing for me to do in the time I will have after Uni, I will be putting a lot of time into this venture when the bulk of Uni work is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment