Thursday 16 January 2014

CoP 3 Development 4

This post contains a lot of the practical development I have done based on what I have done in my dissertation, it explains the exact context of my work in the essay but simplified, the work I have done here is based on the work done in the academic book 'The Skillful Huntsman' the students had to draw and elaborte on their own interpretations of the book, exploring silhouettes, archetypes, landscape, progressions and basically everything my essay entails, this is exactly why I thought it would be a good idea for me to study the same book from the perspactive of the student. The results speak for themselves I think, showing how many interpretations of the same character can vary hugely but still portray the fundementals of of a specific character archetype. I am happy with the speed at which the work was done also, managing to fill a full sketchbook of work up in about a week or two. Anyway here are many but not all of the sketches I worked on as part of 'The Skillful Huntsman' book and in turn my essay dissertation.



















No comments:

Post a Comment