Friday 6 December 2013

Old Over the Summer Work

Some stuff that I had forgotten about but I think are worth showing. At the start of the summer earlier in the year I made a few notes about what I wanted to achieve over the time we had off, I dont think I did quite as much as I would have liked in the aspect of achieving exactly what I had written that I wanted to do, but I am very pleased with the overall amount of work and progress I had made in total. Anyway here are just a few bits of work I had done and have recently found again.



Here is another speedpaint video showing how I do my pictures, I dont think there will be many more videos after this one as I recently bought a Mac Laptop and primarily use that to work on now and since the recording software I used to record these videos dont work on Mac I dont think I can afford to get a Mac version of recording software anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment