Thursday 22 September 2011

The Arena and all things Arena-ie

I sketched the theatre room in leeds city museum while i was there and decided i liked the shape and depth of the room as a potential background/environment for my character. I will be researching themes/textures to use in the environment space.

Warcraft Arena Battleground

A scene from Gladiator in the arena
A scene from Spartacus Blood and Sand training for the arena
The Thrashball arena (also a multiplayer map) from Gears 3
Research of Arenas in various medias. I am fairly certain some form of arena for my characters background is what i will be using, i will do some more sketches based on the research i have gathered.


This is an image i gathered from Leeds city museum which i have included because i like the style of building and will try combine it with my Arena research and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment